Thursday, June 27, 2013

Genealogy Services & Workshop Testimonials

Here are what some of my genealogy clients and workshop attendees are saying about my services!

Genealogy Services:

"I spent years trying to trace the different branches of my family tree. I ran into unconfirmed rumors, lots of speculation, and too many dead ends to count. In just two sessions, Kris found more info than I had in all of the previous years I spent searching. She was able to uncover documents and photos that even my own family members didn't have anymore. She was both personable and professional while providing top notch customer service at more than reasonable fees. She will continue to be my family's go to source for all of our genealogical research needs."  - Chris, Tennessee

Genealogy Workshops: 

"Kris, I took your Genealogy 101 class last night and I thought it was great. I wasn't aware of the DNA testing & how you can incorporate that into your family tree. I'm also glad that somebody brought up how to look up old military records. Since my dad spent 2 years in the Navy and 21+ in the Army, it's very good info to go after. Thanks again, you did a great job!"  - Jim, Pennsylvania 


Thank you Chris and Jim!! :)



For more information about my services and workshops check out my blog: Interested in Genealogy but Dont Know How to Get Started or Have the Time? or email me at kris@kriswilliams.com

Hope to work with you in the future! 

Kris Williams