Saturday, June 18, 2011

Season 3 & 1st Female Co-lead on Ghost Hunters Series...

Hello out there! :)

I am currently home on break after running circles for the last few months with my team over on GHI! All of us are having a blast working together and can not wait for you all to see the new season!

We start off in Trinidad at an old coco plantation and over the past few months have also hit Argentina, England, Isle of Man, Ireland, New Zealand and American Samoa! There are a few locations that will definitely change my list of "favorite cases" whether it be for the adventure, debunking or insane paranormal activity...

On top of all of this, I have been finding my way as the first female co-lead on a Ghost Hunters series... I take it as a huge honor and hope to make you guys proud. I have even been getting a little louder with my skeptic ways...

Over all, I have loved the move-one of the best experiences I have ever had. For someone who has always been a lover of history and travel GHI has been a natural and welcome move. Everyday I find myself learning new things whether it be different cultures, belief systems, history or getting a chance to actually investigate in places I had only read about in history books-never thinking Id be fortunate enough to visit them.

I sincerely thank you all for following along with me and your support. There is no way in hell I would have made it so far with out you all. I have a few more things that I am working on and hope to have some news for you all soon!!

Let the count down to season 3 of Ghost Hunters International begin!!

THANK YOU!!! :)
Kris